Join our award winning team!
Please email your resume to email@example.com, or mail it to us at 190 Office Park Way, Suite 1, Pittsford, NY 14534.
THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE is responsible for managing the agency relationship with one or more client accounts. The account executive directs various agency departments to create and deliver projects through on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the creative director concerning creative input and the traffic manager concerning scheduling and timing.
The account executive contributes to/develops strategic marketing plans for his/her clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the account executive is responsible for the plan’s implementation and success factors.
The account executive is also responsible for gaining new business from existing clients.
Reports to the Director of Client Services.
- Meets with clients to determine business and marketing goals for challenges they wish to solve.
- Prepares and presents proposals, marketing communications briefs and direct marketing and digital plans, list media plans and client invoices.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and traffic managers or other relevant personnel. Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Receives client briefings. Quickly and accurately relays client changes to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Aggregates program results for presentation to client in an infographic.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments. Prepares and monitors social media for agency and clients, as requested.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, deliveries and emails.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Business-to-business marketing experience helpful
- Healthcare experience helpful
- Willingness to learn martech, data analytics and emerging services that will benefit our clients and our agency