Lead Generation
Lead Generation2018-05-08T17:57:22+00:00

Lead Generation

For over twenty years, The Verdi Group has been an expert in creating award-winning lead generation programs that capture interest and build continuous relationships. Our top-notch process? Delivering the right offer, to the right person, at the right time.

We believe that 80% of a successful program lies in a qualified list and irresistible offer. The remaining 20% is dependent on a one-of-a-kind creative piece. Together, we’ll identify a target audience and test offers to maximize the success of your program.

No matter how large or small your business is, we’ll come alongside you and design a successful program that you deserve.

Check out a few of our successful lead generation projects!

Ready to talk?

Share a cup of coffee with our Director of Client Services, Mary Bonaccio. We can discuss how Verdi can help you increase response on your next lead generation campaign! She can be reached at 585.381.4275 ext. 201, or marybonaccio@theverdigroup.com.

You can also fill out the form below. We will get back to you ASAP!